This deep purple powerhouse of a red is just dripping with dark, brambly fruit flavors, like taking a bite of rich, warm blueberry pie with a tiny bite of dark chocolate on the side. Mmmmm!
Sharon knows the vineyards up and down California’s Central Coast like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the top vines from Paso Robles up to Monterey, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
Your Central Coast Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah before aging half the finished wine in French Oak for a fine, smooth texture and irresistible finish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My oh my. Sharon's new 'Feral' red is rowdy and wonderfully wild, with enticing aromas of baking spice, cinnamon and black cherry leading the way for tantilizing tastes of plush blackberries, plum and boysenberry in each sip, followed by just the right hints of dark chocolate, tobacco and spice on the silky, lingering finish.
- With your funding, Sharon snagged premium grapes from three top Central Coast regions of California – Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec from Paso Robles, and rich, robust Merlot from Livermore and Monterey – all for a killer price.
- This is a perfect dress-up-or-down red that will pair well with just about anything on the BBQ. Whether its savory ribs, juicy burgers, sizzling steak, pizza, pulled pork, chili verde, Tex-Mex, pasta with red sauces – you name it, it won’t disappoint.
- Oh, sweet heaven. This Pinot ticks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Fruity? Check. Oh-so-sippable? Check Check.
- Sharon likens this complex, California-grown red to a warm slice of black cherry pie. It's the perfect balance of rich, creamy and sweet – you'll get something different out of every sip. Now that's what you call complexity and depth!
- ...and with your support, she makes this scrumptious red for a song. Don't mind us, we'll just be ordering this ravishing Pinot by the caseful – cattoo you later.