- D.H. makes some of Angels' most-loved Pinots – but this may be his best work yet! Velvety-smooth, lush and luxurious berry flavors blend with a brightness that’ll keep you coming back sip after sip. Did we mention it’s packed almost to the brim with prime-time Napa Pinot?
- This 2017 Pinot is a once-in-a-lifetime find even for the very best wine treasure hunters like D.H. – it's as rare as it is delicious, and yours for such a steal you’ll have to keep pinching yourself to make sure it’s really real – and that’s before you even taste it.
- At the end of the day, you're the reason this perfectly-aged Napa Pinot exists! Your support plus D.H.’s expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal – well, that's the only way on Earth a wine this great could be just $9.99.
- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
When it comes to silky, scrumptious Syrah that’s oh-so-vibrant and humming with deep, dark fruit flavors that pack a perfectly refined punch – well, look no further!
With your help, Scott sourced this Syrah straight from the Paso Robles Highlands vineyard owned by none other than your 2019 Rookies of the Year – the Brothers Miller!
It’s the latest in Scott’s award-winning Rumpus wine and in his own words: “Simply a California Syrah that is toothsome, juicy, and great to toss back, and at just $10.99? Simply can’t be beat.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush demi-sec bubbly in the same process as Champagne -- the result is an absolute treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect the Eponina to be.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- This is the only demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. And it sells out faster than you can imagine!
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
- This easy-sipping Syrah is fresh, fruity and flush with ripe berry flavors that glide along on its round, smooth texture, with a good dose of toasty oak to finish off each savory sip.
- With your support, Alex was able to craft her new Syrah using specially blended oak staves meant to emulate the fanciest French barrels available. As she says, “The goal of this wine was to pull together a simple, elegant, and crowd-pleasing version of Syrah. I hope that with a little blending, finishing, and oak regime it will achieve this goal.”
- Thanks to you, Alex was also able to source some of the best Syrah from around the Golden State, bringing you a scrumptious thirst-quencher for every occasion!
Penny pulls off a seamless balancing act between juicy strawberry and light streaks of lime for a sparkling Rosé that refreshes and zings all in one sip.
With your funding and a seriously impressive background in bubbles, Penny took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This is top-tier sparkling Rosé for an absolute steal. A wine you can drink all year round. Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!