- It’s Rob’s sparkling debut! This delightfully dry Brut Rosé shimmers with tastes of juicy watermelon and cranberry, brought to you on a wave of oh-so-fine bubbles.
- Rob added a small touch of Russian River Pinot Noir to the blend to make this pink really pop and give it an extra layer of lush berry flavor.
- The best sparkling pairings? That’s easy, Rob says: “mimosas at breakfast, with an omelette and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner: sparkling goes well with fish or fried chicken!"
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- Oh, sweet heaven. This Pinot ticks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Fruity? Check. Oh-so-sippable? Check Check.
- Sharon likens this complex, California-grown red to a warm slice of black cherry pie. It's the perfect balance of rich, creamy and sweet – you'll get something different out of every sip. Now that's what you call complexity and depth!
- ...and with your support, she makes this scrumptious red for a song. Don't mind us, we'll just be ordering this ravishing Pinot by the caseful – cattoo you later.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh, crisp and fruity, with lush flavors of strawberry, raspberry and ripe green apple, Evangelos’s Rosé of Pinot Noir is ready for sipping any day of the week.
- With your funding behind him, Evangelos got to take his pick of high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sonoma to bring you this juicy Rosé that's just dripping in elegance.
- Pair this Angel-favorite Rosé with a decked out charcuterie board and a patio and you’re all set!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vivacious white is perfect in its simplicity – with a satisfying POP of lemony-lime flavor and a cool, vibrant finish, it's almost TOO easy to drink.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from a cool-climate corner of California’s Central Valley to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- Your luscious, richly textured, oh-so-smooth red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like sun-ripened cherries and earthy spices... just the sort of scrumptious sipper you'd expect from a 30-year wine expert!
- A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! And David gave your Pinot the works...
- "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish." Better listen to your winemaker!
- Bouncing with bright fruit and a tantalizing, tangy zip, Wayne’s delicious vintage sparkling is back!
- For this cuvee (winemaker speak for “sparkling wine blend”) Wayne used high-end Pinot Noir from California’s cool southern Delta to bring you a “blanc de noirs”-style bubbly, meaning it’s a white sparkling wine made from the black Pinot Noir grape. The more you know!
- Wayne’s last vintage of this special sparkling won a shiny Silver medal at the esteemed San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, so this time he got the green light to make even more of this fizzy dream wine – because it’s likely going to sell out twice as fast this time!