WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from its oak aging (and a bit of brightness from a touch of Zinfandel and Viognier blended at the end).
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Generous, powerful wine calls for generous,powerful food– try a big juicy burger with roasted portobello mushrooms and gooey cheese, and your tastebuds will demand a glass.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simple, clean and easy drinking, Karen's white is a classic staple – the perfect wine to pull out of the fridge any day of the week.
With your funding, Karen made sure each Clarksburg-grown grape was handled with the utmost care and then fermented in stainless teel tanks to magnify the bright fruit flavors inside.
This is a refreshing and citrusy Pinot Grigio that’s just dying to join you poolside, on the porch, or at a cozy family meal.
- This bright, light, white delight is warm weather sipping at its finest. Crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink, this fruity Pinot Grigio is the perfect wine to pour any day of the week.
- With your help, Karen found top-notch grapes from an ideal vineyard nestled in the heart of Clarksburg with rich clay soils and cooling breezes from the Delta that give this Pinot Grigio unbeatable brightness and intricately layered flavors.
- Angels just named Karen the 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year! Grab a bottle of this delicate white sipper to help her celebrate!