Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
Perfectly refreshing, with a bounty of lush stone fruit flavors, this world-class Chenin is a mouthwatering must-try from one of the best indie winemakers in the business.
Winemaker Jesse Katz traveled to the heart of Clarksburg, CA for this spectacular Chenin, hand-harvested from an esteemed old-vine vineyard, where conditions are ideal for growing unbelievably concentrated and complex fruit.
Aged in a mix of stainless steel and French oak for just the right amount of delicate layering of flavors, this Chenin’s crispness pairs beautifully with seafood or a decked out charcuterie board, complete with creamy Brie cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
- David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
- This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!
- This summery, oh-so-sippable white gushes with layer after layer of tropical, citrus and melon flavors, all packed together perfectly with an extra refreshing crispness.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from fruit grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California with the perfect conditions for growing otherworldly Chenin.
- This sunny, easy-sipping Chenin has ‘summer staple’ written all over it. Grab a bottle (or two) and hit the patio!
This Aglianico Rosé drips with light, lively berry flavors and a zesty minerality. It's a rare varietal here in the states, but the Glaabs know it's amore.
Harvested from Clarksburg's Heringer Vineyard, this Aglianico benefits from the warm days and cool breezes of the Delta, so it's flush with delicacy and brightness.
Purchasing this wine gives Megan & Ryan some extra cushion - and the funding they need to keep focusing on what they love best - winemaking!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from its oak aging (and a bit of brightness from a touch of Zinfandel and Viognier blended at the end).
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Generous, powerful wine calls for generous,powerful food– try a big juicy burger with roasted portobello mushrooms and gooey cheese, and your tastebuds will demand a glass.
- This bright, light, white delight is warm weather sipping at its finest. Crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink, this fruity Pinot Grigio is the perfect wine to pour any day of the week.
- With your help, Karen found top-notch grapes from an ideal vineyard nestled in the heart of Clarksburg with rich clay soils and cooling breezes from the Delta that give this Pinot Grigio unbeatable brightness and intricately layered flavors.
- Angels just named Karen the 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year! Grab a bottle of this delicate white sipper to help her celebrate!