- Classic Cabernet that swings in with wallop of berries and vanilla spices, thanks some extra aging in American oak.
- Thanks to Clarksburg's hot summer sun, David's latest Cab is full of extra-ripe fruit flavors like plums and ripe cherries that warm your tummy and woo your tastebuds.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
Simple, balanced, and easy-to-drink, this mouth-watering white is a must for both warmer months and light and tasty meals alike.
Karen made sure each grape was handled with the utmost care, and then fermented perfectly to magnify the bright fruit flavors.
This refreshing and citrusy Pinot Grigio that’s just dying to join you poolside, on the porch or with a creamy, herby pasta.
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from French oak aging.
- Clarksburg has the kind of rich, black clay soil that grows intensely concentrated grapes – and an expert winemaker in Karen, who knows how to take Petite Sirah's raw power and give it balance and strength.
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Last year's vintage won Double Gold at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (yep... double gold!).
- Sweet sweet Moscato! And this one has a nice zesty hit of citrus freshness, to boot.
- David makes this nectarous white in the often overlooked wine region of Lodi. That means he can get top notch fruit at a really great price thanks to Angel funding.
- Calling the sweet tooths in the room...this is the wine for you.
- Clean, crisp, dry and tangy - think fresh-cut apples with a whiff of honey. It drives Richard crazy that Chenin isn't as famous as Chardonnay.
- So Angels gave him the money to make the perfect Chenin, and with it, the opportunity to purchase fruit from a 4th generation farming operation in Clarksburg.
- Last year's vintage won Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Keep this prize-winning white in the fridge at all times because it's ultra-refreshing and very versatile.
- Learn Richard's pro-tip for keeping his Chenin ice cold!
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
- Pure and light, this Chenin’s flowing with tropical, citrus, and melon flavors. Paradise found.
- Richard used fruit grown from a fourth-generation farm in Clarksburg, California – a region known for hot days and cool, breezy nights – perfect conditions for harvesting full, juicy grapes.
- Everyone needs that perfect go-to summer bottle – and with your support, Richard crafted this sunny Chenin especially for you. Great for sipping by the pool, or dining al fresco on warm nights.
- Richard's 2016 vintage won silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle – hurry and grab a bottle of this 2017 vintage before it's gone!
Think ripe summer peaches drizzled in wildflower honey, with soft aromas like jasmine floating past your nose. Yes, David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic – and it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine is a work of art on its own, but explodes when paired with foods like freshly baked sourdough, Dungeness crab cakes, and chicken ponzu.
- Sweet, a bit tart, and pleasantly aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- David's Moscato is not only delicious, but it's the perfect lifesaver to add to your stash – both aficionados and newer wine-drinkers alike won’t be able to get enough of this succulent sipper.