You asked for more inky Petite Sirah – you got it! This dreamy red is filled with layers of juicy cherries and blackberries – with a texture as smooth and sophisticated as dark chocolate.
Richard harvested grapes from Clarksburg, where the fruit soaks up heaps of sunshine and hangs on the vine a bit longer thanks to cool bay breezes – locking in vivacious flavors for your Petite.
A ripe, well-balanced red like this fits the bill for any occasion – but it’s flat-out delicious with a sky-high pulled pork sandwich slathered with BBQ sauce.
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white's earned 91%+ ratings the past four years! It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
- Clean, crisp, dry and tangy - think fresh-cut apples with a whiff of honey. It drives Richard crazy that Chenin isn't as famous as Chardonnay.
- So Angels gave him the money to make the perfect Chenin, and with it, the opportunity to purchase fruit from a 4th generation farming operation in Clarksburg.
- Last year's vintage won Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Keep this prize-winning white in the fridge at all times because it's ultra-refreshing and very versatile.
- Learn Richard's pro-tip for keeping his Chenin ice cold!
- Pure and light, this Chenin’s flowing with tropical, citrus, and melon flavors. Paradise found.
- Richard used fruit grown from a fourth-generation farm in Clarksburg, California – a region known for hot days and cool, breezy nights – perfect conditions for harvesting full, juicy grapes.
- Everyone needs that perfect go-to summer bottle – and with your support, Richard crafted this sunny Chenin especially for you. Great for sipping by the pool, or dining al fresco on warm nights.
- Richard's 2016 vintage won silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle – hurry and grab a bottle of this 2017 vintage before it's gone!
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from French oak aging.
- Clarksburg has the kind of rich, black clay soil that grows intensely concentrated grapes – and an expert winemaker in Karen, who knows how to take Petite Sirah's raw power and give it balance and strength.
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Last year's vintage won Double Gold at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (yep... double gold!).
Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!
- Sweet, a bit tart, and pleasantly aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- David's Moscato is not only delicious, but it's the perfect lifesaver to add to your stash – both aficionados and newer wine-drinkers alike won’t be able to get enough of this succulent sipper.