- One sip of Daryl’s Angel-favorite Dry Creek Zin, with its deep, brooding fruit flavors, and you’ll know instantly why every vintage of this Zin he's ever made has scored a 90+ rating. This is Angel-funded winemaking at its very best!
- Daryl’s on his sixth vintage of this classic Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of the highest quality Zinfandel in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- Lush, dark fruit and a racy smoothness take centerstage in this deeply delectable single-vineyard Syrah from Derek, your resident Dry Creek Valley genius.
- With Angel funding in pocket, Derek revived this ravishing red for another breathtaking vintage from the legendary Unti Vineyard, one of Dry Creek Valley’s crown jewel pockets for growing otherworldly Syrah.
- This barrel-aged treasure is the kind of Unti Vineyard gem that’s impossible to find for less than $50 on wine shop or grocery store shelves. But for backing Derek from start to finish, Angels get exclusive dibs on this elegant Sonoma classic for a total steal.
- Dark fruit flavors of juicy, ripe blackberry and raspberry dance on a sultry, velvety smoothness, backed by touches of toasty oak, for an old vine Zin that has ‘decadent’ written all over it.
- For quintessential Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel, look no further! Sourced from a handful of old-vine blocks on the Saini Ranch, this Zin showcases the highest quality of this famed corner of Sonoma wine country.
- “We’re so proud to share this wine with you,” the Sainis say. “It offers you a small taste to this special spot we love in Dry Creek Valley. Enjoy!”