- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- This gloriously refreshing French blush carries all the subtle, delicate flavors the region does best.
- Ben’s eye-popping Provencial Rosé is made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- When you’re not sure what to open, this ALWAYS does the trick. Sit out in the evening sun with a large chilled glass of Ben’s Rosé and a Mediterranean salad flecked with roasted red peppers and fresh crumbly feta.
- You uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over-the-top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubbly since the 16th century. They just don't boast as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for under $15. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.
Ben’s ripe and sophisticated Minervois is the effortlessly-exquisite French red you need to experience for yourself!
You can find wines at this level at fancy brasseries in Paris (or bouchons in Lyon) – but your support for Ben lets you get your hands on this scrumptious red for less than double digits.
Ben’s a tenured, self-made winemaker who followed his passion to master the art of making scrumptious wines. You’ve made this vigneron’s dreams come true – time to drink in your reward.