- Silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (we're talking 100 years old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
- Ben's put Minervois on the map with his winemaking, and this little beauty is proof he's a real wizard with his wines.
- This is one of the most popular French wines we've ever had on the site, thanks to its rich, ripe, berry flavors and its incredible smoothness.
- This a Grenache-based blend and the vines sit at the bottom of La Montagne Noire (Black Mountain), a site that has been growing Grenache for 2,000 years! Old vineyards like these are precious treasures that are tragically being ripped out all over France, but you let Ben keep this plot and produce this amazing wine.
- Angels gave Ben the chance to splurge on the top-dollar Grenache and Syrah to give this French red blend extra body and richness.
- Grown in the hills of the southern black mountains, Ben's premium fruit was harvested from top-quality, low-yield vineyards - and it made for a supple, ripe red with a long, mellow finish.
- With your help, Ben gets access to legendary grapes (some of the French vineyards he works with are over a century old!) Angels are helping him make his mark within all of that history and tradition. Incredible.
Virgile's signature style - smooth, juicy and dangerously easy drinking - is at its prime with this Merlot from France's sunny & warm Mediterranean shelf
He does Languedoc proud with this black cherry and plum-rich vintage. Once the initial explosion settles, a flood of sweet creamy vanilla swoops in, with just a touch of woodsmoke in the finish
- Give a nod to Virgile's love of organic and sustainable winemaking and pair this Merlot with spicy chili, full of roasted veggies straight from the garden. If steak happens to sneak it way in, then so be it...
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels.
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week.