WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- Your decadent Reserve Zin is back! Sharon's premium Zinfandel berries took a long, cozy nap in oak barrels and woke up ohhhh-so-smooth.
- The flavors just don't stop. Your winemaker's called out a near dozen – boysenberry pie, juicy plums, baking spices, chocolate and a warm, spicy finish.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
WE'RE NOT SURE
Big, meaty and bold, this is Cabernet you know and love with top-dollar treatment. We’re talking French oak barrels. Premium grapes. And that full, rich texture you love in the King of Reds.
With your funding, Evangelos could take his time on finishing touches with this Reserve – his very first! – even adding a splash of barrel-fermented Petite Sirah to give it extra pizzazz.
A full-finish red like this is great with an extravagant meal – but Evangelos says it’s just as incredible with a smoked turkey sandwich from your favorite deli. Order up!
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- This luscious Zin would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this wine yours for a truly incredible price tag.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique