- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
- Stephen's dangerously drinkable Shiraz hails from a single-vineyard Lodi estate that grows oodles of dark and juicy fruit.
- If you've never heard of Lodi, you have to check it out. This region is just a little off the beaten path, but it's producing sensational wines at very un-Californian prices.
- You'll open this when you just want to relax in the afternoon. Stick your nose in a glass and breathe in deep. This exotic, berry-packed red smells better than any perfume.
- Decadent, bold and delicious – this rich and rowdy red is full-up on flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave!
- Jacqueline loves this grape, and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This red is loud and complex, with incredibly juicy fruit flavors and a rich plummy finish.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation, “with plenty of basil and parmesan... and a drizzle of olive oil on top!”
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
...and Karen's ruby-pink stunner is filled bright and sunny flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- No matter what time of year your twist open this Rosé, it'll taste like summer. That's why keep bottles on hand all year long!
- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weeknight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.