Rich, Argentine Malbec with structure, concentration and deep violet notes (a credit to the Uco Valley vineyards where 60% of the fruit comes from) and ample fruitiness (typical of the Medrano Malbec vineyards that make up 40% of the wine).
Mauricio's been Angel-funded since his 2009 vintage, so his growers let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to picking – and he's figured out every step from pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage to impress the socks off every Angel who sips the wine.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your juicy steak or grilled burger to the next level.
- Talk about a mouthwatering wine! You can practically feel the punch of ripe, peachy aromas hitting your nose before making way to flavors like zesty citrus and enough mango to make you tango.
- With your backing, Mauricio trekked through wild and rugged Uco Valley wine country to harvest zippy Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic Torrontés and his final magic ingredient – Chardonnay! – to give your white added oomph and the perfect trifecta of flavor.
- From Taco Tuesday to Sunday Funday, this easy-drinking, easy-on-your-pocket white is a must. Promise you’ll try it with Thai takeout at least once – it’s a life-altering combo.
- Your South American superstar just released a future blockbuster – a Mendoza red that's bursting at the seams with Latin flair.
- With your support, Mauricio bottled up the best of Argentina, blending Andean Syrah, full-bodied Bonarda and the moneymaker – Malbec! – all harvested from Uco Valley, the most coveted vineyard region of Mendoza.
- At under $10 per bottle, this special blend is a steal, so be sure to snap it up quick!
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!