- This intense, inky red is packed with powerful dark fruit flavors, back by a smooth, savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This elegant Tempranillo is helping Scott rewrite the story of Oregon wine – and he has you to thank for it!
- Your support gave Scott an all-access pass to the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this rare, treasured Tempranillo flourishes. With your help, he’s taking this traditional Spanish red and crafting an unbelievably complex wine that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover the true depth luscious Oregon reds can achieve!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!