- This Zin is a luscious, spellbinding treat – it’s as intense and decadent as it is easy-sipping. It's swimming in rich, robust blueberry, cherry-cola and ripe plum flavors, with a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness you simply have to taste to believe.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could age her choice of pristine Paso Robles fruit in luxurious French oak barrels to bring you a truly irresistible red that’s full of fruity finesse from top to bottom.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel this powerful and rich is a true delight from the first sip to the last. And your funding gives this local winemaker free reign to make the best around. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- This mighty Cattoo Malbec purrs with luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- Matt’s impeccably rich, smooth Paso Cabernet is steeped in unbelievable elegance from the first sip to the very last. It's a bounty of bright red and black fruits, coupled with a touch of oaky spice – a perfect 10!
- Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard on the east side of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with mind-blowing intensity, depth and complexity.
- Matt’s been making this powerhouse red for Angels since the very beginning – a whopping seven vintages ago! Safe to say, if any winemaker has achieved Paso perfection in a single wine, it’s Matt with this glorious Cabernet!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- No one does Paso Robles Zinfandel quite like the Brothers Miller. With its decadent flourishes of ripe plum, blackberry and a soft touch of spice, all wrapped up in lavish, barrel-aged elegance – just one taste of this Zin will have you swooning.
- The coveted French Camp Vineyard has been in the Miller family for generations. These brothers know every inch of the vines and thanks to your funding, they’re able to bring you this world-class, special-edition Zin using the very best blocks and most high-end grapes possible.
- It’s been the brothers’ life-long dream to craft wines like this one-of-a-kind Zinfandel from their beloved French Camp Vineyard – now it’s finally here and ready to be enjoyed, all thanks to you!
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Merlot, Zinfandel, Malbec, Syrah and Petite Verdot that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that'll keep you coming back for more.
- Your funding gave this Central Coast savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's lush, mouth-filling and packed with fruity finesse. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
- This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon’s able to bring this award-winning Syrah back for yet another stunning vintage! Grab a bottle (or a few) of this downright delectable Paso red and cheers yourself for making it possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For this stunningly smooth Paso Robles red, Sharon brought together robust Tempranillo and a splash of powerful Cabernet, giving you a luscious medley of blueberry and blackberry flavors with a backbone of oaky barrel-aged spice.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon had her pick of high-end grapes from a handful of small vineyards tucked deep in the Paso Robles AVA, and even gave the wine a generous second fermentation and aging in lavish oak barrels for a rich, velvety smoothness that makes every sip better than the last.
- Sharon’s your go-to winemaker for the juiciest, most easy-sipping Paso reds around, and this brand new Tempranillo is sure to quickly become an Angel-favorite. Reward yourself with a few bottles for being such a savvy Angel investor in one of the world’s best Paso Robles winemakers!
- Ana's top-notch Tempranillo is intensely fruity and flush with plump berry flavors, like taking your pick of the juiciest fruit from bushels of blackberries, cherries and plums, all topped off with a delicate touch of mocha from a year of barrel-aging in fancy French oak.
- Ana’s only made two vintages of this Tempranillo before this one, but each one took home a shiny Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Now it’s finally back and more stunning than ever!
- Pair a full-bodied glass of this velvety-smooth show-stealer with the charcuterie of your choice, or go big with a whole savory rack of ribs. In either case, you’ll definitely need more than just one bottle.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rich, sultry and packed with mouth-filling flavors of plum, fig and a peppery kick of spice, this plush Petite Sirah unfolds with one layer of barrel-aged smoothness after another on its way to a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support Yian got her pick of pristine Petite Sirah from select Paso Robles vineyards, then extensively blended the very best lots before landing on just the right flavors and texture for your wine. Then she aged it all in high-end French oak barrels for the ultimate touch of elegance.
- Your Petite Sirah “truly represents how good Paso Robles wine can be,” Yian says – it’s no wonder it’s picked up medal after medal and is one of your highest-rated Paso wines. It’s high time you treated yourself to a bottle – after all, it only exists because of you!