- Your favorite German winemaker is famous for vibrant and balanced whites… the kind that dance on your tongue more gracefully than a cat on a hot tin roof.
- ...and this dry Pinot Gris just makes us love him more. It's bursting with vibrant citrus– and a shake of salt and pepper, thanks to the minerality of the Pfalz region's soils.
- Gerd will tell you this crisp white pairs marvelously with just about everything – our current obsession is a glass with spicy fish tacos splashed with plenty of lime and fresh crema.
- This fragrant beauty from Gerd Stepp is steeped in gorgeous, rounded fruits with a long and luxurious finish. Oooooh-so-drinkable!
- Gerd was able to harvest fruit in the same region as his parents' vineyards in Germany – in the Pflaz, an area known for its majestic Pinot Blanc. If you're looking for a new favorite white and love wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauv Blanc, this will be your new go-to in no time.
- This nice and light white is perfect with a bit of grilled fish, griddled asparagus and a generous portion of buttery potatoes.
- If you're looking for a crisp, dry, elegant Riesling, you've found a champion in Gerd's trophy-winning white. Your exclusive sipper medaled in the International Wine Challenge competition!
Your funding gives him the chance to harvest fruit from the Pfalz region, a vast 56,000 acres of vineyards framed by forests and river plains, known for its hot, dry climate and well-nourished soil - the kind that makes Riesling sing with unbelievably pure flavor.
Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a surplus of Thai takeout... the best kind of Friday night treat!