- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos has access to the best grapes in Spain... and the patience to spend over five years finessing their best flavors.
- To call Rioja a 'Reserva,' you have to age the wine for two years – minimum. Carlos aged your exclusive Spanish red in oak casks for 18 months – and let the wine rest another FIVE YEARS in barrel before sharing it with you!
- If you enjoy the soft spices and toasted flavors that come from oak aging, you'll love this mouth-filling red. Those oak flavors are a signature of the region – and Carlos red is the perfect example of how a Rioja should taste.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This luscious Spanish red is packed with bold, bright red fruit flavors and a touch of spice that carries along on a soft, silky finish, thanks to a few months of oak aging.
- With Angel support, Carlos set out to make a stunning red from Spain’s world-famous Rioja region, and bring it to Angels for an absolute song.
- Pair this prized Spanish sipper with a hearty helping of barbecue chicken and you’re good as gold!