- Every mouthful of this luscious Rioja Reserva is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruit flavors and hints of savory spice, all woven together with a decadent smoothness and a long-lasting finish.
- Rodolfo's a master Spanish winemaker with endless talent and insider access to impeccable vineyards. Your funding helps him source his choice of fruit from 40-year-old Rioja vines to bring you this world-class Reserva with character for days.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. Pro tip: stock up on several bottles and space out when you open them to see how the flavors evolve in the bottle over time.
- Rodolfo puts a lot of effort into his winemaking, especially his Gran Reservas. These are effectively his crown jewels, and he protects, nurtures and lavishes them with love.
- In Rioja, they don’t allow any old wine to be called Gran Reserva. Some of the strictest wine rules in the world ensure its consistent quality. Only a select list of grapes can go into it. The grapes have to be high quality, and the wine aged for a minimum period to earn the Gran Reserva classification.
- Rodolfo's top drop has been aged in wood for years, you know it the moment you smell its smoky vanilla nose. But when the wine hits your tongue it's all about the powerful, black cherry and raspberry fruits and the long lingering finish.