WE'RE NOT SURE
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You fund an award-winning wine! It took home silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- Round, rich and supple, this primo single-vineyard Pinot is from your 8-time winemaker of the year – and it comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's harvested from a top vineyard in Russian River Valley – aka, one of the best Pinot AVAs in the US. And Daryl expertly finessed all of its ripe, rich, expensive flavors – even aging it in expensive oak barrels for a finishing touch.
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. But not for long... with less than 1000 cases produced, it'll vanish in a flash!