Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You fund an award-winning wine! It took home silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- Classic Californian Chardonnay, toasty, creamy not just aged in oak barrels – Jac actually fermented the wine in barrels for an extra oomph of flavor and texture.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russain River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”