WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!
- This stunning, sultry Syrah strikes the perfect balance between decadent, savory dark fruit flavors and a rich, robust smoothness, giving it a plush, powerful sheen of pure elegance from start to finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio could use the very best Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a bold, powerhouse red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his high-end Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in lavish French and American oak to bring out that extra-special touch of spellbinding complexity.