- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an award winner and an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- This Angel-favorite Shiraz is a powerful South African classic, with refined dark fruit flavors like ripe blueberry and plum, a soft touch of spice and a long, smooth finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them age this wine in French and American oak for 9 months for an extra touch of elegance.
- Thanks to Angel funding over the years, this plush Shiraz has soared to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site, with back-to-back 90+ ratings over half a dozen vintages. Now’s your chance to see what Angels everywhere are raving about!
- Carmen's bold, juicy Shiraz is a classic South African red, flush with intense, concentrated dark fruit flavors and a rich, mouth-filling texture that carry through to the long, soul-warming finish.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique, powerfully fruity character shine through in the final blend.
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this red with everything from pizza decked out with your favorite toppings, to a fiery Indian curry.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright, juicy red fruit flavors take center stage in Carmen’s delectable red blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Cinsault, with a soft touch of smoky, toasty oak and rich, complex layers that keep unfolding with each sip.
- With the help of Angel funding, Carmen got special access to this power trio of red varieties hand-harvested from vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where cooler nights and much warmer days help top-tier red grapes ripen at just the right speed for a deep, intricate cast of flavors.
- Try this first vintage of Carmen’s vibrant, new red blend and be sure to rate your wine and let her know what you think – if enough Angels love it, she may bring it back for another vintage!