WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
- This big, refined red is a perfect slice of southern France’s signature richness and spice, with a lush lineup of red berry fruit flavors and a soft herbal touch on the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Angel support helped Katie scout out and hand-harvest high-end Carignan, Grenache and Syrah from heritage vines in the hills above her tiny village of Tuchan in the South of France. Some of the vines are over 100 years old, meaning their yields are low, but the grapes' flavor complexity is sky-high!
- Fun fact: Katie makes this rich red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label.
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!
Rich, vibrant and juicy, with a mouthful of luscious red fruit flavors and a plush, silky smoothness – this refined French red is truly a world-class crowdpleaser!
When you gave Ben the opportunity to craft this delectable red from a parcel of precious old-vine Grenache and Syrah nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees, he jumped for joy!
Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but Ben's on a mission to take impeccable grapes from the region's old vines and make mind-bogglingly delicious wines like this red, just for you.