- This intensely rich, fruity red is true to form for the winemaker behind some of the most rowdy and rambunctious Angel-funded reds ever made. This powerhouse Petite Sirah drips with sultry, impossibly smooth flavors of dark fruit and even a touch of savory spice.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
- Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only a little over 400 precious cases to be had.
This Whiskey Barrel red is as intense and rambunctious as it is smooth, rich and refined, overflowing with layer after layer of lush dark berry flavors. It's Scott’s most powerful red to date – and it's finally back for another coveted vintage!
First, Scott made a luxurious Napa Valley red steeped in elegant fruit flavors – but if you know anything about Scott, you know he couldn’t just stop there. So with your help, he doubled down to age it in premium French oak AND American whiskey barrels for the signature punch of lavish power that Angels love.
The first vintage of this red sold out in just over 48 hours – and this time, Scott’s only got around 38 precious barrels of this special-edition, limit-pushing red... make sure you grab a bottle (or several) before it's all gone!
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!