- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabs Macario's famous for making, with rich velvety fruit that you expect from a Tempranillo and a lush, powerful punch of Petite Sirah to round things out. Mmmm.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Ken’s elegant, silky-smooth Napa Cab courses with luxuriously rich dark fruit flavors of black cherry and ripe, juicy blackberry with a touch of toasty oak and a long, velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave this founding father of Napa Cab inside access to pristine Cabernet Sauvignon from a single vineyard set in the hills of southeastern Napa Valley. Ken masterfully blended this prized Cab with just a touch of Merlot from the same vineyard for an extra layer of structure and elegance.
- Bust out this high-end Napa Cab for your next special occasion or let it age and take on a few more refined, complex flavors. At unbeatable Angel-exclusive prices, you can even grab a few bottles and taste how the flavors change and develop over time.
- Lush, dark fruit and a racy smoothness take centerstage in this deeply delectable single-vineyard Syrah from Derek, your resident Dry Creek Valley genius.
- With Angel funding in pocket, Derek revived this ravishing red for another breathtaking vintage from the legendary Unti Vineyard, one of Dry Creek Valley’s crown jewel pockets for growing otherworldly Syrah.
- This barrel-aged treasure is the kind of Unti Vineyard gem that’s impossible to find for less than $50 on wine shop or grocery store shelves. But for backing Derek from start to finish, Angels get exclusive dibs on this elegant Sonoma classic for a total steal.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Endless complexity, lush, velvety smoothness, fruity flavors more refined than you ever thought possible – this tempting Portuguese-inspired red from Ana has it all.
- Powered by Angel funding and a tireless drive to prove how perfectly Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, can grow in West Coast soils, Ana expertly took this epic red to irresistibility and beyond.
- How Ana got so many intensely juicy, ripe and downright elegant flavors into one bottle is still a mystery. But there’s no better way to ponder it than by opening up a bottle and diving right in.
- This intensely rich, fruity red is true to form for the winemaker behind some of the most rowdy and rambunctious Angel-funded reds ever made. This powerhouse Petite Sirah drips with sultry, impossibly smooth flavors of dark fruit and even a touch of savory spice.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
- Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only a little over 400 precious cases to be had.
- Franc’s stunning single-vineyard Cabernet is what big, bold Sonoma reds are all about. Overflowing with rich, ripe berry flavors, a show-stealing smoothness and unbelievable elegance, this smooth crowd-pleaser hits all the marks!
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery in Sonoma, with a resumé that includes stints at super high-end names like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He’s a proven pro at coaxing out the most complex, decadent flavors possible in big, lavish Cabs like this.
- This world-class red is ready to savor now – but for a Cab this refined and powerfully fruity, simply give it half an hour or more to open up and breathe after first popping the cork, to make sure you get every little nuance of finesse and meticulously crafted flavor.
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2015 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!