WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, silky Shiraz mingles seamlessly with bright, savory Zin in this smooth, sophisticated red from Daryl that’s reeling with deep red berry flavors and a heavenly texture that makes this red sipper almost too tempting.
- Zinfandel and Shiraz are rare blending partners, but with your help, Daryl’s been a pioneer of the style, mixing his experience with Aussie Shiraz and California Zin to bring out the best of both in this craveable new red.
- Daryl sourced the fruit for this remarkable red from his own estate vineyard in legendary Barossa Valley, the region that some of Australia’s most iconic wines call home. Now Angels are bringing this groundbreaking wine to the world for an absolute steal.
- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. The last vintage of this red even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – more please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.