- This robust Australian Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smoothness that carries every flavor through to a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Adam source this superb Shiraz from a pair of top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
- Thanks to your support, Adam was able to give this Aussie Shiraz an extra bit of love, and aged it all in lavish French oak barrels for 18 months, giving every layer of refined flavor an added touch of finesse – all just for you.
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- Each sip of this rich, cozy red wraps you up in a luxurious blanket of intense cherry and blackberry flavors, tinged with a soft hint of mocha and barrel-aged spice.
- Powerhouse Shiraz is Barossa Valley’s calling card and your funding helped Adam pick out the best of the region's best grapes. You even helped him generously age his wine in large French oak barrels for a full year to bring you the best example of world-class Barossa Shiraz.
- Your Shiraz is the perfect cold-weather comfort to sip all on its own while bundled up beside a roaring fire. Or, if you want to make a meal of it, use a splash of this robust red to braise some hearty beef cheeks, throw in some herbs and you’re in heaven!