- Rich, velvety and dripping with intense, brooding dark berry flavor, this is classic old vine barrel-aged California Zinfandel at its most decadent.
- With Angel funding opening the door to practically any vineyard of his choosing, Matt went straight for “Louie’s Block” of the Del Barba Vineyard in Oakley, where 4th generation growers tend 135-year-old head trained vines for some of the lushest and most concentrated Zin in all of California.
- Matt’s specialty is making ultra-refined Napa Cabs, but every once in a while he finds a vineyard beyond Wine Country that he just knows will make an epic, unforgettable wine Angels will go wild for – this is that wine. Grab a bottle today and see what all the fuss is about!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your King of Cab is back with the return of this refined reserve red that’s overflowing with intense dark fruit flavors and a barrel-aged elegance that’s won it an over 94% rating from Angels for five straight vintages.
- Matt calls this world-class Cab from the Sierra Foothills “proof that you can produce a luxury wine at an unbelievable price.” Thanks to Angel support, your Napa all-star sourced fruit from the very best blocks of an esteemed El Dorado County vineyard to bring you a red that can stand toe-to-toe with high-end Napa Cabs, for half the price.
- Thousands of eager Angels call this limited, luxurious red from your Cabernet champion their favorite, so make sure you scoop up a bottle while it lasts!