- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
When it comes to silky, scrumptious Syrah that’s oh-so-vibrant and humming with deep, dark fruit flavors that pack a perfectly refined punch – well, look no further!
With your help, Scott sourced this Syrah straight from the Paso Robles Highlands vineyard owned by none other than your 2019 Rookies of the Year – the Brothers Miller!
It’s the latest in Scott’s award-winning Rumpus wine and in his own words: “Simply a California Syrah that is toothsome, juicy, and great to toss back, and at just $10.99? Simply can’t be beat.”
- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring and serve up some pasta with meat ragu in the meantime. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some more subtle tastes.
- This elegant coastal Cab is wrapped in bold, dark fruit intensity and has a super-silky finish that’s second to none.
- Having spent their life tending some of the most famous vineyards along California’s coast, these brothers are finally putting out wine with their own name on the bottle – and it’s Angels like you that made it all possible!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s muscular Cab is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill. Some spicy sausage links, a few bacon loaded burgers, and this red turns up to eleven!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
- David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from an over 20-year-old vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
- Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My oh my. Sharon's new 'Feral' red is rowdy and wonderfully wild, with enticing aromas of baking spice, cinnamon and black cherry leading the way for tantilizing tastes of plush blackberries, plum and boysenberry in each sip, followed by just the right hints of dark chocolate, tobacco and spice on the silky, lingering finish.
- With your funding, Sharon snagged premium grapes from three top Central Coast regions of California – Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec from Paso Robles, and rich, robust Merlot from Livermore and Monterey – all for a killer price.
- This is a perfect dress-up-or-down red that will pair well with just about anything on the BBQ. Whether its savory ribs, juicy burgers, sizzling steak, pizza, pulled pork, chili verde, Tex-Mex, pasta with red sauces – you name it, it won’t disappoint.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen harvested grapes from his Calaveras estate and sun-soaked Lodi to make your latest top-shelf Black Label wine – loaded with bold, jammy flavor and a touch of spice.
Your reigning winemaking champion only makes this sinfully-lush red once a blue moon, when the vintage is spectacular... And thanks to Angels, it’s yours for a steal.
Stephen’s dark and dreamy Petite is perfect for BBQ ribs dripping in sauce, or a juicy burger on the grill (the messier, the better!).