- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Camille’s Napa Cab is gloriously rich and elegant, rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors and refined with her singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
- Before she came to Angels, Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still sourcing top-tier fruit from exclusive Napa vineyards and using first-class French oak aging to make lavish, legendary Cabs – but now they’re just for you!
- A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!
- Decadent, rich and seriously sumptuous, this red brings together three of Napa’s most sought-after varieties for layer after layer of bold, dark fruit flavors and an irresistible smoothness from barrel aging in French oak.
- Camille’s a master of crafting $100+ bottles of Napa reds and with your funding, she impeccably blended Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot from her favorite vineyards throughout the valley to bring you this classic red made with her trademark finesse.
- This is the kind of special occasion Napa red you want to make a whole event out of. Camille suggests pairing it with a feast of savory grilled meat or butter-poached fish and grilled vegetables, and sharing it with a few of your favorite people.
This small Napa winery is world-famous for its refined single-vineyard reds, and this mighty, mouth-filling Zinfandel is no exception. It's loaded with deep, brooding, powerfully fruity flavors that'll dance across your taste buds.
Made with high-quality Zinfandel from the York Creek vineyard nestled in the mountains on the western edge of Napa, “the 2016 York Creek Zin is in a class of its own,” 100-point winemaker Russell Bevan says.
This sumptuous Zin goes swimmingly with pulled pork BBQ on a summer’s day. Pack a basket with a bottle and head out for an afternoon picnic to remember.