WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave’s Cabernet is brimming with deeply delicious dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry backed by bits of spice and a long, lingering finish – it’s the return of this award-winning red from the heart of Walla Walla Valley!
- The 2016 vintage of this Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Needless to say, Dave came out swinging. Now his Walla Walla Cab is back and bigger than ever.
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this tend to go for upwards of $50 or more, but thanks to the support of Angels like you, Dave can bring it to the world for a fraction of that. Time to sip up your rewards!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
This is big, bold and famous Napa Cab – loaded with ripe flavors like blackberries, plums... even rich roasted flavors like mocha. It's the work of a guy who speaks fluent 90+ rated Cabernet!
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Valley, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone – with an average 94% rating, it’ll disappear quick. It ALWAYS does!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
- This elegant coastal Cab is wrapped in bold, dark fruit intensity and has a super-silky finish that’s second to none.
- Having spent their life tending some of the most famous vineyards along California’s coast, these brothers are finally putting out wine with their own name on the bottle – and it’s Angels like you that made it all possible!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s muscular Cab is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill. Some spicy sausage links, a few bacon loaded burgers, and this red turns up to eleven!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Get ready for a deep dive into the dreamy deliciousness of this stunning Paso Cab. It’s brooding, bold and flush with dark fruit that lingers on a long, lush finish so scrumptious it shouldn’t surprise you if you end up guzzling another glass or two before the end of the night.
- Camille sourced this classic Cab straight from the sunbathed hillsides of Paso Robles. “The wines from Paso Robles offer very dense and complex flavors,” she says, “and this wine has been grown in one of the best sub appellations of Paso.”
- You may know Camille for her all-star Napa Cabs that Angels rave about each year, but she’s about to make waves with this show-stealing Paso Cab. Hope you’re ready for a new favorite!
- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making $100 Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.