WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Stephen’s sultry, brooding Lodi Zin is packed with refined dark berry flavors and traces of light, soft spice. A lavishly long, lingering finish is the cherry on top.
- Sourced with the help of Angel support, your Zin grew on "head trained" vines that help the fruit ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity finesse.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of elegance, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”
- Clear some space on your highest shelf! Matt’s Cab is the creme-de-la-creme of luxurious Napa reds, with richness and elegance for days, not to mention endlessly complex layers of dark, refined red berry fruits and a velvety smoothness that can’t be beat.
- Your support helped this brilliant Napa talent secure grapes for his Reserve Cab from high-end vineyards set in the valley's historic Rutherford and Calistoga regions, home to some of the most sought-after Cab from the top wine region in the U.S.
- Angels snatch up every vintage of this Napa Cab practically as soon as it’s released, and with an over 95% rating every vintage, you can bet it’s bound to sell out this year just as quickly. Make sure you grab some so you don’t have to wait until the next vintage!
- Sharon's 'Feral' red is rowdy, fresh and flush with juicy flavors of blackberry and plum, plus just the right touch of tingly spice and a silky, long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sharon could source a medley of perfectly ripened fruit from vineyards sprinkled throughout the Golden State – with Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Syrah, Zin and Cabernet Sauvignon coming together in lush, mouthwatering harmony.
- This is a perfect dress-up-or-down red that will pair well with just about anything on the BBQ. Whether its savory ribs, juicy burgers, sizzling steak, pizza, pulled pork, chili verde, Tex-Mex, pasta with red sauces – you name it, it won’t disappoint.
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
- This deep, dark and utterly delectable red blend is bursting with bold, brooding black fruit flavors, like ripe, juicy blackberry and lush raspberry, all perfectly balanced with velvety smoothness and a nice, long finish.
- Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley. Your support also let him add an extra splash of finesse by aging this red in French oak barrels for a few additional months.
- “Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can freely craft stunning blends like this Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
- Ken’s elegant, silky-smooth Napa Cab courses with luxuriously rich dark fruit flavors of black cherry and ripe, juicy blackberry with a touch of toasty oak and a long, velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave this founding father of Napa Cab inside access to pristine Cabernet Sauvignon from a single vineyard set in the hills of southeastern Napa Valley. Ken masterfully blended this prized Cab with just a touch of Merlot from the same vineyard for an extra layer of structure and elegance.
- Bust out this high-end Napa Cab for your next special occasion or let it age and take on a few more refined, complex flavors. At unbeatable Angel-exclusive prices, you can even grab a few bottles and taste how the flavors change and develop over time.
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is loaded with sultry flavors of brooding dark fruits gliding over a mouth-filling smoothness that’ll make you swoon.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards deep in the heart of Lodi, where some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state grows.
- Your champion winemaker suggests sipping this rich red with hearty, savory dishes like BBQ-smothered ribs, or, for just a snack, pour a glass alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice, then sit back and enjoy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is endlessly mouthwatering and racy, with a dash of spice, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex, from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
- Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
- Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!