WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's like you uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over the top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubblies since the 16th century. And they have it perfected – they just don't boast about it as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for $14.99. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.