- Intense, luxurious and complex blend from the most exclusive Right Bank vineyards in Bordeaux – this is what billionaires would drink (if they could get it).
- This incredibly fine Cru is just for you – an elegant Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a stunning Bordeaux vineyard was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and thanks to YOUR funding, your 100-pt winemaker was able to act fast, make a deal – and snatch up every last drop...
- Jonathan's made you an incredibly famous wine - for a truly rare price. Take hold of a bottle before they sell out forever!
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
From intensely-ripe flavors like juicy dark fruits and brambly berries to a whoosh of toasty spices, this Oregon red is bound to woo even the most finicky dinner guest – if you decide to share it, that is.
Chris went to the Rogue Valley to harvest your Cab Franc, letting the fruit hang nice and long on the vine for wildly-fruity flavor – then aged the wine 2 years in French oak and another 2 years in bottle for smooth, plummy goodness.
This is an incredible chance to snag a small-batch, pre-aged wine for a quarter of the price (similar wines tend to go for $100 or more!). Pour a glass with a plate of steaming-hot bolognese to take weeknight dinner to the next level.
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
Stefano’s Brunello di Montalcino is a velvety-smooth Italian wine dream (turned reality, thanks to you!). Your 100% Sangiovese wine is full of dark fruits and an elegant, toasty finish.
Your winemaker crafted your Brunello with hand-harvested grapes from beautiful northern Montalcino, aging your red in Slavonian oak for 2 years before aging in the bottle for 3 more.
- This is a legendary, limited-edition wine that follows specific aging requirements (and retails for $80+). But you're getting it pre-aged, ready-to-drink and for a steal! Pop a bottle open with a creamy, saucy pasta and set away a few more to age. You won’t regret it.
- Elegant and oh-so-silky, this blend of sumptuous Merlot and Cabernet is a fine French wine - with a POP of fruit you'll love.
- With your funding, Jonathan traveled to the north tip of Bordeaux – a region called the Médoc – where the sandy gravel and chalky clay soils make grapes grow up strong, concentrated and hearty. That gives this wine its characteristic oomph!
- Only a couple hundred cases were made – collect a bottle while you can!