This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This succulent white gives you a boat-load of tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but with its Napa upbringing, it’s also the kind of wine you can take home to meet the parents too.
- Certified organic fruit from Napa is not easy to get your hands on, but Matt got access to organic Semillon (from a Yountville vineyard, first planted in 1837!)– combined with special Sauvignon Blanc from the valley, and the results are outstanding.
- This one’s got summer written all over it. Grab a chilled bottle of this Semillon Sauv and an order of fish tacos for the win!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.
This light and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is packed with tons of ripe, citrusy flavors – followed by a smooth, lip-smacking finish that’s sure to tease your tongue for more.
Katy and Justin hand-selected grapes from Columbia Valley, where the cool-climate helps the grapes to develop balanced flavor – ideal for this crisp Washington white.
A mouthwatering white like this was meant for taco night. Pour a glass and load up a tortilla with carne asada, cilantro, diced onions and a squeeze of lime. Food pairing paradise.
Between the juicy citrus flavors and light, crisp finish – Mike’s fresh-squeezed Sauvignon Blanc is the simply-slurpable white to have on hand these late summer months.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
What better way to spend the last stretch of summer than with a frosty glass of Mike’s indie Sauv, a few fresh-shucked oysters and warm sunset?
- Yowza – this is an intense splash of citrus and lime, guaranteed to make you mad for Marlborough Sauv Blanc.
- Mike used your funding to work with five different cool-climate vineyards that span the upper and lower Wairau Valley – we're calling it the land of refreshment.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Especially when it's paired with buttery scallops! If that pairing sounds good, make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
- Carmen's zippy, fruity white oozes with mouth-watering flavors like juicy grapefruits and limes. This is a crisp, lip-smackingly juicy Sauv – from your very first Winemaker of the Year!
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's worked her magic on a premium, pure and pristine South African Sauv - and it's divine.
- Enjoy a nice chilled glass when you're cozied up inside with a crackling fire going and the smell of an apple pie in the oven. It doesn't get more perfect than that!