- Top-rated Sauv... grown by Ben himself! It's oh-so-crisp, with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita's refreshing...
- Ben Glover comes from a well-respected line of grapegrowers, and the family's farm features some of the top Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in Marlborough.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben got to use 4 of his family's own vineyard blocks to make you a stellar wine – and the results speak for themselves. Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- If you're looking for a crisp, dry, elegant Riesling, you've found a champion in Gerd's trophy-winning white. Your exclusive sipper medaled in the International Wine Challenge competition!
Your funding gives him the chance to harvest fruit from the Pfalz region, a vast 56,000 acres of vineyards framed by forests and river plains, known for its hot, dry climate and well-nourished soil - the kind that makes Riesling sing with unbelievably pure flavor.
Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a surplus of Thai takeout... the best kind of Friday night treat!
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- A zippy little number perfect for porchside sipping. The vineyards are in the coolest part of the Aconcagua Valley so the grapes ripen slowly and preserve a hint of exotic tropical fruit.
- Hand-harvested in the wee hours of the morning and brought to the nearby winery, they are pressed off instantly so the wine is fresh and crisp.
- This is a ridiculous value for such a quality white wine. Stash it in a bucket of ice, sip nice and cold, and forget alllll about your worries.
Refreshing like sorbet, Karen’s Pinot Grigio is a smooth young wine that has a crisp, lemony finish.
This is your classic everyday easy-drinker, mouthwateringly fresh with a squeaky clean finish.
- Kick your shoes off, pull this bottle from the fridge, and enjoy a glass or three with a plate of southern fried chicken.
- Stephen calls this Chenin "pure and racy," and we'd have to agree! It's a perfect step up from Pinot Grigio for folks looking for a bit of extra aroma, body and spice.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa, we're stoked to add this to Stephen's Naked range and we're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- It doesn't take a brain-surgeon to work out that if over 30,000 people said they'd buy this wine again then it's got something good going for it. Something very good!
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- It was tough season for this father-daughter winemaking duo. Thanks to your support, these guys were confident through a year of crazy weather – including lots of cold rainy days and TWO cyclones! Despite the chaos, they delivered a textbook NZ white - and a special one at that.
- Ben, your Angel-funded winemaker, says: "Planting these Chardonnay vines in 1988 was a godsend. The free draining 'alluvial' soils in the Dillon’s Point sub-region give the Chard a vibrant, citrus flavor and a lot of depth and texture."
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's kiwi for very very excited!) There are only 500 cases to go around... so Ben hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- A former Young Winemaker of the Year is responsible for this Trocken. The word is German for 'dry,' which means that this Riesling is full of flavor AND ultra-refreshing.
- You can expect mouthwateringly juicy white peaches, lifts of lemon and a crunch of apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- You'll normally pay double for a Riesling of this quality – but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the take-out practically orders itself...