You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- Grown along the coast of southern France, these grapes ripened slowly – thanks to nearby ocean breezes and mild temps. That's what makes this white SO juicy and refreshing!
- Viognier is made to be enjoyed while it's young and fresh. So go on – pop a bottle NOW! Winemaker's orders.
- This Sauv is so zingy and refreshing, like the first bite of a juicy tangerine...
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3AM!
- Serve with vibrant salads or Mexican dishes loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor...
- Intense and versatile Chardonnay, full of bright tropical flavors like bananas... even papaya. Really!
- With Angel funding, Irene hand-harvests from vineyards in Curico Valley, on the steep slopes of the Andes foothills - the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
- This is a bombshell Chardonnay from a winemaking icon – for less than $10, all because you made it possible. Dive in!
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
A refreshing and citrusy Pinot Grigio that’s just dying to join you poolside, on the porch or with a creamy, herby pasta.
Karen made sure each grape was handled with the utmost care, and then fermented perfectly to magnify the bright fruit flavors.
- Simple, balanced, and easy-to-drink, this mouth-watering white is a must for both warmer months and light and tasty meals alike.
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- A zippy little number perfect for porchside sipping. The vineyards are in the coolest part of the Aconcagua Valley so the grapes ripen slowly and preserve a hint of exotic tropical fruit.
- Hand-harvested in the wee hours of the morning and brought to the nearby winery, they are pressed off instantly so the wine is fresh and crisp.
- This is a ridiculous value for such a quality white wine. Stash it in a bucket of ice, sip nice and cold, and forget alllll about your worries.
- Pure fruit a with an intense splash of citrus and lime. This is some zesty, high-grade Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc!
- Mike used Angel funding to work with five different cool climate vineyards in Marlborough – and it makes for extra-juicy, citrusy, flavor-packed white.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Makes me want to pan sear some buttery scallops coated sprinkled with a juicy lemon. If that sounds good, you should make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!