- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- And because you bought the grapes in the first place, it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- This needs to be drunk young and fresh. Do that and you will no doubt end up agreeing with that huge crowd of people who said they'd buy it again.
- Sancerre is what you buy if you want to look fancy – Pouilly Fume is what you buy if you really are fancy, not to mention flush. On the French Sauvignon Blanc ladder, this is the top rung. Pure, mouthwatering luxury in a bottle...
- Joost only gets to make this wine when the vintage is really, really good. He assured us this was one of those years. And by jove, we agree!
- Seriously limited stock and ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- This fragrant beauty from Gerd Stepp is steeped in gorgeous, rounded fruits with a long and luxurious finish. Oooooh-so-drinkable!
- Gerd was able to harvest fruit in the same region as his parents' vineyards in Germany – in the Pflaz, an area known for its majestic Pinot Blanc. If you're looking for a new favorite white and love wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauv Blanc, this will be your new go-to in no time.
- This nice and light white is perfect with a bit of grilled fish, griddled asparagus and a generous portion of buttery potatoes.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- "Angels looking for a crisp authentic and aromatic French Sauvignon Blanc will love this."
- The Petit Villebois is more of a poolside sipper, casual and delicious– still representing the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this light, fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Joost, your Angel funded winemaker, says:
Refreshing like sorbet, Karen’s Pinot Grigio is a smooth young wine that has a crisp, lemony finish.
This is your classic everyday easy-drinker, mouthwateringly fresh with a squeaky clean finish.
- Kick your shoes off, pull this bottle from the fridge, and enjoy a glass or three with a plate of southern fried chicken.
- If you're looking for a crisp, dry, elegant Riesling, you've found a champion in Gerd's trophy-winning white. Your exclusive sipper medaled in the International Wine Challenge competition!
Your funding gives him the chance to harvest fruit from the Pfalz region, a vast 56,000 acres of vineyards framed by forests and river plains, known for its hot, dry climate and well-nourished soil - the kind that makes Riesling sing with unbelievably pure flavor.
Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a surplus of Thai takeout... the best kind of Friday night treat!
- A zippy little number perfect for porchside sipping. The vineyards are in the coolest part of the Casablanca Valley so the grapes ripen slowly and preserve their lush exotic aromas.
- Hand-harvested in the wee hours of the morning and brought to the nearby winery, they are pressed off instantly so the wine is fresh and crisp.
- This is a ridiculous value for such a quality white wine. Stash it in a bucket of ice, sip nice and cold, and forget alllll about winter.
- Clean, crisp, dry and tangy - think fresh-cut apples with a whiff of honey. It drives Richard crazy that Chenin isn't as famous as Chardonnay.
- So Angels gave him the money to make the perfect Chenin, and with it, the opportunity to purchase fruit from a 4th generation farming operation in Clarksburg.
- Keep 1 of these in the fridge at all times because it's ultra-refreshing and very versatile. But do it fast - this wine sold out in a flash last year and caused a small panic.
- Learn Richard's pro-tip for keeping his Chenin ice cold:
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Throw some shrimp on the grill, slice up some pineapple, toss a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!