- Intensely fruity and seriously smooth, this fine French white takes refreshing to a whole new level with juicy melon, pear and white peach flavors that Patrice absolutely perfected.
- This craveable cuvée comes from the eastern end of the famous Loire Valley, where pristine vineyards grow some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. With Angel support, Patrice has a golden ticket to the fruit of his choice from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- Only a legacy French winemaker as skilled as Patrice could bring you a Sauvignon Blanc this crisp, creamy and unforgettable.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- Ben's light, bright Pique Nique Blanc checks all the right boxes for a perfectly refreshing, summery white wine, hitting just the right balance between a complex, world-class white and crisp, easy afternoon sipper.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay, zingy Colombard and stellar Sauv Blanc, then blend them all together for a Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.