- Chris makes a dazzling comeback with this rendition of his Pinot Gris, a followup to his highly-rated 2017 PG that had thousands of Angels raving and took Gold at the San Francisco Wine Competition
- Chris’s second round is seriously refreshing and bursting with tangy lemon, ripe peach and juicy melon that make this wine a little too easy to sip and even harder to put down
- With your help, aka Angel funding, Chris was able to blend grapes from three top-tier vineyards across the Willamette Valley to give this wine complex layers of flavors and aromas for you to slurp through. Enjoy!
This light and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is packed with tons of ripe, citrusy flavors – followed by a smooth, lip-smacking finish that’s sure to tease your tongue for more.
Katy and Justin hand-selected grapes from Columbia Valley, where the cool-climate helps the grapes to develop balanced flavor – ideal for this crisp Washington white.
A mouthwatering white like this was meant for taco night. Pour a glass and load up a tortilla with carne asada, cilantro, diced onions and a squeeze of lime. Food pairing paradise.
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
- An aromatic white brimming with zesty lemon and bright juicy peach. David’s cool California Sauv is a warm-weather essential.
- Your funding allowed David a long, cool fermentation so he could coax out all the delicate aromatics from the fruit. The result is a deliciously complex white that you get for a song.
- Sip on this citrusy Sauvignon Blanc while nibbling on crackers topped with goat cheese, smashed garden peas, and if you're feelin' fancy, a sprig of mint.
- This vivacious white is perfect in its simplicity – with a satisfying POP of lemony-lime flavor and a cool, vibrant finish, it's almost TOO easy to drink.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
- This white is a citrus circus of bright lemon and melons – even tropical tastes like pineapple and pear – all carefully brought out by Ondine to showcase how well these grapes grow in her beloved North Coast.
- Thanks to you, Ondine was able to work with two vineyards from her favorite Northern California region to make you a white with tons of character. Treasures like this are what your support is all about!
- Let it chill in the fridge for a bit before popping the cork and pairing it alongside a wedge of cheese and crackers or a basket of farmer’s market strawberries.
Rich, luxurious whites are what David’s all about and he’s made you this stunning Sauv Blanc for an easy-drinking price. Lush, lingering melon and peach flavors with a crisp, lip-smacking finish.
He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while tearing into shrimp tacos that have been loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc is the definition of bright and zippy – full of juicy peach flavors with a citrus kick.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This crowd-favorite white is the exactly you'll want to bring to a cookout. Show up with two bottles in hand, and the party will follow.
This wine keeps things light and bright, with traces of honey, peaches and apple with a citrusy tang of orange for a potent potable you can’t put down.
Rick used minimal-intervention winemaking to create your easy-drinking white, letting the grapes run their course from the vineyard into the bottle with tons of flavor intact and ready to show off.
Filet fresh fish and throw it on the grill with a few halved lemons to bring out this white’s buzzy side. Just be sure to have an extra bottle on hand - chef’s gotta hydrate!