- This bright Portuguese white is an easy-sipping classic from Oscar and Claudia Quevedo, bringing you tangy citrus and tropical fruits layered over a crisp, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this easy-sipper in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- This vibrant Portuguese white blend from Quevedo siblings Oscar and Claudia is a must-have for warm weather sipping, with bright fruit flavors like peach and pear, mingled with a sliver of zippy citrus.
- Angel funding gave the Quevedos free reign to blend a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes into this crisp white: Viosinho for a fresh floral character, Rabigato for depth and complexity and Códega for an elegant, fruity character.
- “We could feel that these grapes could only make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!