Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Intensely fruity and seriously smooth, this fine French white takes refreshing to a whole new level with juicy melon, pear and white peach flavors that Patrice absolutely perfected.
- This craveable cuvée comes from the eastern end of the famous Loire Valley, where pristine vineyards grow some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. With Angel support, Patrice has a golden ticket to the fruit of his choice from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- Only a legacy French winemaker as skilled as Patrice could bring you a Sauvignon Blanc this crisp, creamy and unforgettable.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- Ben's light, bright Pique Nique Blanc checks all the right boxes for a perfectly refreshing, summery white wine, hitting just the right balance between a complex, world-class white and crisp, easy afternoon sipper.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay, zingy Colombard and stellar Sauv Blanc, then blend them all together for a Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Vibrant, luscious and oh-so-smooth – this impeccable New Zealand Sauv Blanc hits all the right notes! Rod struck the perfect balance between fruity intensity and bright, fresh crispness to bring you a mouthwatering masterpiece.
- You gave Rod special access to some of New Zealand's most sought-after Sauv Blanc, growing 185 meters above sea level in the coveted Hawke’s Bay region. So he turned around and made you a stunning summery white that’s simply unforgettable.
- This Sauvignon Blanc was made for pairing with fresh pan-fried scallops drizzled in butter, best shared with one or two of your favorite people.
- Bright, light and bursitng with fresh fruity flavor and a splashy zing of lemony citrus, this crisp Spanish white is what Franck calls “the ideal summer wine.” Grab yours and see why!
- After many years of research, Franck finally found the perfect high-altitude vineyard south of Madrid, with unbeatable natural conditions for growing the most crisp and complex Verdejo around. Your funding gave Franck access to the Verdejo of his dreams – now the wine is all yours!
- Calling on his expertise as a sommelier, Franck says a good rule of thumb for pairing this wine is that if you can think up a meal with lime somewhere in the recipe, it’s most likely a great match for Verdejo.
- This scintillating Sauvignon Blanc is steeped with mouthwatering light, refreshing fruit and tropical touches of pineapple and pear. No one creates show-stealing Sauvignon Blanc quite like Ondine, and she does it just for you!
- Your support lets Ondine work with the small handful of growers based in Mendocino’s Anderson Valley region, where conditions line up just right for her to bring you a white wine that’s positively dripping in ultra-fine, fruity finesse.
- Ondine’s scrumptious Sauv Blanc took home Gold from the prestigious 2020 Sunset International Wine Competition, making it the second vintage of this world-class white to win big against some of the finest wines in the world. Scoop up a bottle and see what all the fuss is about!
- This summery Sauv is dripping with lush flavors of melon and traces of tropical fruit – as refreshing as an ocean breeze.
- With Angel support, Scott got first pick on superb, perfectly ripened grapes from some of the best Sauvignon Blanc corners of California and masterfully blended them to coax out every ounce of juicy, fruity flavor.
- Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the rich and fruity white you need to beat the heat.
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Voila, the perfect match!