WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this your everyday drink – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and drift away on a cloud...
Paolo's refreshing Italian white is loaded with zesty stone fruit flavors, light and delicate texture, and a molto crisp finish.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from a famous cool-climate wine region just outside Venice, perfect for locking in all the juicy, zingy flavor in your Pinot Grigio.
A mouth-watering white like this is just calling for a handful of thinly-sliced prosciutto, some creamy cheese and a warm, crusty baguette.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vivacious white is perfect in its simplicity – with a satisfying POP of lemony-lime flavor and a cool, vibrant finish, it's almost TOO easy to drink.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
- Top-rated Sauv loved by more than 5,000+ Angels! This refreshing white is bursting with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita will quench your thirst...
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from Awatere and the Wairau Valley for a whirl of both rich, juicy fruit flavors and fresh, almost-herbal, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!