- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
- This best-selling Black Label from Stephen is back and it’s tasting IMMENSE. This is the perfect hefty red to keep around for all occasions.
- The fruit comes from a single estate vineyard at 2400 feet above sea level in the Sierra Foothills. So you've got an extra long growing season that lets the fruit reach a perfectly balanced ripeness.
- Stephen swears this wine is best enjoyed with a hefty rib steak grilled over coals.
- This juicy, complex Zinfandel is a blend of new and old vine fruit - so you get a rustic, rich red that's equally bright and refreshing.
- Karen's worked in Lodi for decades - she knows how to make its best fruit shine! She even splurged for premium oak barrels that give your red its nice, smooth elegance.
- Thanks to Angels, Karen didn't have to rush any of her process. She was able to bottle this wine when it was perfect and ready for Angels to enjoy! If only all Zin could be this Zen...
- Ben's put Minervois on the map with his winemaking, and this little beauty is proof he's a real wizard with his wines.
- This is one of the most popular French wines we've ever had on the site, thanks to its rich, ripe, berry flavors and its incredible smoothness.
- To get this kind of wine quality, you'd normally have to dive into some fancy Côtes du Rhône. And pay double while you're at it. But you fund Ben directly, so you get the same top-tier, toppling-with-flavor wine for far less.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
- There's a reason why Angels go nuts for this intense purple flavor monster. We love a good rich and velvety Malbec - and Evangelos delivers! Sluuuuurp.
With the market full of Malbecs from Argentina it's great to show off what California Malbecs can do too. It's a grape that's usually saved for blending in Bordeaux style wines in the states – but your funding changed the story.
When a Malbec like this comes your way - you have to go for it. Evangelos made as many cases as he could, but knowing how much Angels love this wine... you should run to checkout!
- Jim's made a smooth, easy drinking red with perfectly ripe dark fruit and an interesting edge of depth and complexity. And he's done it for a steal.
- This is a Bordeaux-style red, with a twist (BX = short for Bordeaux) Jim breaks all the rules by adding a healthy splash (15%) of Syrah into the mix!
- Jim says he made this rich, generous wine for flavorful meats like roasted chicken, topped with savory mushrooms and herbs...and our mouths are watering at the very thought.
Dark and inky Cabernet full of rich, jammy blackberry flavors made from hot climate vineyards. This one's ripe, plump and flat-out stacked with incredible flavor and supple, rich texture.
Evangelos traversed California to find you a robust Cabernet for your dollars - and splurged on fancy French oak barrels to bring delicious, homey spices to the finish.
- This Cab is a match for any tried and true family recipe. Our recommendation? Chicken Cacciatore, loaded with fresh tomatoes, garlic and a sprinkle of capers - this wine will be the ingredient you've been missing.
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!
- Crisp, bright and oh-so-fruity! Those fresh, smooth cherry flavors are running wild.
- Mike harvested this Pinot from 5 different vineyards along the wind-blown Wither Hills range – Marlborough fruit that's famous for delicate, sunny fruit flavors like plums and wild cherries.
- This is a bright, fruity versatile wine that is perfect for sipping all year round – even in the hot heat of summer. Pop the beach umbrella and pour!