- This cheerful little sipper will have you grinning from ear to ear. It's sweet, simple and just plain delightful!
- Why is it called "Symphony?" Well, believe it or not, that's actually the name of a grape! It's a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral flavors like jasmine and honey – and Stephen thought you should give it a try.
- And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
This bombshell white is full of lip-smacking flavors like ripe apricots, juicy tropical fruits, a touch of golden spice and soft, creamy textures. The long, luxurious finish will plop you right into the Rhone Valley.
Yian uncovered a hidden-gem Central Coast vineyard full of premium Marsanne – transforming these flavor-packed grapes into your scrumptious white (and thank goodness she did!).
Your Marsanne has a smidge of Chardonnay for a touch of brightness, making it ideal for some crispy fish tacos. It’s also the first wine of its kind on the site – you’re about to drink in some Naked history!