- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
- There will be plenty of moments during the next months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly aged Port is it!
- Oscar says: "I love LBV Port with the rich and buttery sheep cheese produced in the Serra da Estrela Mountain. The dark chocolate my wife buys at a local Chocolataria is also a great pairing."
- Every sip is smooth and enchanting, full of ripe strawberry, raspberry, and a decadent caramel finish Port does best. It's the ultimate holiday treat! Treat yourself now - thank yourself later.
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.
This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
Claudia and Oscar let this red spend eighteen months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
There will be plenty of moments during the next few months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
- Jen's passionate plea to make a batch of this fortified wine was too good an opportunity to miss! Your elegant 500ml bottle of Topaque is a true sweet treat – dripping with warm spices, dried fruits, caramel and cream... like a liquid cinnamon roll.
- ...but as delicious as it is, Topaque is at risk of becoming extinct, with less than 20 producers making this wine worldwide. YOU just funded one of the rarest and most special wines on Earth.
- A quality Rutherglen fortified wine under $20 is truly a shock – the region's world-famous for unique and fine dessert wines, and you'd pay double on the shelf (if you weren't a deserving Angel, that is!).