- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this your everyday drink – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and drift away on a cloud...
Light, fruity and as crisp as a chomp of green apple – this Riesling is the perfect thirst-quencher.
Your support allowed Justin and Katy to harvest grapes from two different Columbia Valley regions in order to capture vibrant, complex flavors. “This is more of an off-dry style where the fruit really shines,” Justin says.
Your refreshing Riesling makes the perfect match for a soft wedge of rich Brie. “The acidity from the wine helps cut through the creaminess of the cheese,” Katy says. (Better listen to your winemaker!)
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super-special and nicely structured, full of zippy flavors like passionfruit and sweet, creamy lemon meringue.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect crisp white to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Sam snuck in all the lip-smacking flavors like summer-ripe peaches, apricots and a fresh squeeze of citrus. It's Australian sunshine in a bottle!
- And it's made from a top-tier estate Viognier vineyard in the Gourburn River Valley – thanks to you. "I'm gobsmacked we got access to this terrific fruit," he says. "And thanks to Angels, at a great price."
- Best food to pair with this versatile white? "Scallops, hands-down," Sam says. “Season some butter in a pan, sear each side for a minute or two, then enjoy with a chugalug of Viognier!” Not sure what chugalug means... but we're translating that to mean at least two bottles.
Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
- This delectably bright blend is filled with fresh and fruity flavors, like sweet peach, pear, and citrus – starting off crisp, and finishing oh-so soft and creamy.
With 30+ years of Central Coast winemaking experience, Rick knows where to find the best fruit – thanks to your support, he was able to buy premium grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara!
Just thinking about pairing this crisp white with pasta and clams or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread is bound to cause one to drool. Pick up a bottle (or three) – and you’ve found a new mealtime white.