- This delectably bright blend is filled with fresh and fruity flavors, like sweet peach, pear, and citrus – starting off crisp, and finishing oh-so soft and creamy.
With 30+ years of Central Coast winemaking experience, Rick knows where to find the best fruit – thanks to your support, he was able to buy premium grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara!
Just thinking about pairing this crisp white with pasta and clams or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread is bound to cause one to drool. Pick up a bottle (or three) – and you’ve found a new mealtime white.
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- He's the mastermind behind famous wines by Cakebread and Duckhorn – now David's injecting his killer expertise and style into this stunning, everyday-drinking Sauv!
- This silky number is full of bright, complex flavors (the kind you find in Napa's finest whites) – but here's a secret you'll love... David made this white from grapes grown across California. That makes it yours for the most drinkable price.
- Your support has given David the freedom to make great wines on his own terms. Your reward? A world-class white – for an Angel-only price. 'Provare' means "to try," but we bet you'll be gulping generously.
- Leigh says this cheerful white sipper is "all about the fruit and perfume!"
- Its sweet, summertime aromas come from a mix of Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat and "Symphony" - a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral notes.
- The flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp citrus... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling blossoms and honey!