This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water.
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – and used a gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
This succulent Sauv is gushing with honeydew melons and tropical zeal – as refreshing as an ocean breeze.
Scott selected super-ripe grapes plush with juiciness grown in Mendocino and Lake counties, where grapes ripen from 100 degree days and summer heat – cooling down thanks to nearby lake and ocean breezes
Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the rich and fruity white you need to beat the heat.
- Pure, refreshing Chenin Blanc that tastes like you're chomping on some ripe pineapple – this is a fresh white wine. The kind Alex always hoped she could make!
- Working behind the scenes at a fancy Napa Valley winery, Alex never got to make her dream wine. Angel-backing gave her the chance to invest in a great Chenin Blanc vineyard - and make a great white all on her own.
- Chill a bottle down overnight and start planning an epic meal. Post your recipes on our Wine and Dine group page – Alex is dying to know your favorite pairings!
- Last year's vintage won Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Don't miss the chance to scoop this year's vintage up!
- He's the mastermind behind famous wines by Cakebread and Duckhorn – now David's injecting his killer expertise and style into this stunning, everyday-drinking Sauv!
- This silky number is full of bright, complex flavors (the kind you find in Napa's finest whites) – but here's a secret you'll love... David made this white from grapes grown across California. That makes it yours for the most drinkable price.
- Your support has given David the freedom to make great wines on his own terms. Your reward? A world-class white – for an Angel-only price. 'Provare' means "to try," but we bet you'll be gulping generously.
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- So this is what bees must feel like, buzzing through an orchard of summery apricots and nectarines. You'll fill up on all the right fruit flavors - and just the right amount of sweet.
- David has alllll the right experience and connections to make rocking wines like this delightful white for the most incredible value - he loves making you quality wines for prices like these!
- It's Angels like you who gave a 40-year winemaking veteran the chance of a lifetime - to make his own wines for the very first time. Time to drink in your reward...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super-special and nicely structured, full of zippy flavors like passionfruit and sweet, creamy lemon meringue.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect crisp white to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
Light, fruity and as crisp as a chomp of green apple – this Riesling is the perfect thirst-quencher.
Your support allowed Justin and Katy to harvest grapes from two different Columbia Valley regions in order to capture vibrant, complex flavors. “This is more of an off-dry style where the fruit really shines,” Justin says.
Your refreshing Riesling makes the perfect match for a soft wedge of rich Brie. “The acidity from the wine helps cut through the creaminess of the cheese,” Katy says. (Better listen to your winemaker!)
Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
- Leigh says this cheerful white sipper is "all about the fruit and perfume!"
- Its sweet, summertime aromas come from a mix of Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat and "Symphony" - a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral notes.
- The flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp citrus... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling blossoms and honey!