WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Karen’s mighty Merlot gushes with bright fruit flavors and an elegant, silky smoothness that’s captivated over 7,000 Angels and counting.
- Your Winemaker of the Year sourced premium Merlot from Clarksburg, where she’s got connections to the region’s very best growers and their vineyards. With her insider access and your funding, the sky’s the limit for wines like this unmatched Merlot.
- For the perfect touch of elegance on any weeknight, look no further. As Karen says, “It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner, and one last glass after dinner!”
If you love elegant reds, this signature Italian grape might become your new fave! Your soft and velvety Barbera is full of juicy flavors like wild strawberries, black cherries, boysenberries and toasty spices.
Lodi's Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing intense, sun-ripened Barbera. And Karen tasted this red each day of fermentation, making sure flavors and textures were juuuust right.
- A luscious, silky-smooth Italian red like this was meant for grilled peppered steak or creamy mushroom risotto. Cin cin!