WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
- Looking for a sumptuous, fruity red swimming in juicy, mouthwatering berry flavors? Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is just the thing!
- Using her choice of fruit picked at peak ripeness from Monterey and Paso Robles, Sharon crafted a luscious Pinot Noir with deep complexity and serious deliciousness – and with your support, she can bring it to Angels for a song!
- This silky red is exquisite all on its own, but it also loves company! Simply pair it up with practically every kind of dish from seafood to pizza and you're golden!
- D.H. has done it again, bringing you another vintage of his bright and lively Angel-favorite Pinot that’s poised to deliver sip after sip of ripe cherry flavors and tastebud-tempting smoothness.
- Your support helps this master deal-finder track down some of the most scrumptious wines out there each and every vintage – then he brings them to you with an unmatched Angel savings attached.
- For just $9.99, you get a Pinot that’s D.H. certified to be downright delectable – pour a glass of this easy-sipping red and enjoy it any old day of the week!
- This sumptuous red blend of rich Cabernet, sultry-smooth Zinfandel and a touch of powerful Petite Sirah is a full-on Angel-funded summer classic, complete with a decadent, smoky touch of oak and a long, luscious finish.
- After leading some of the most famous wineries in California, David turned to Angels to make the wines he’s always dreamed of. With your funding, he’s able to scout out the best fruit from across the state and bring it together for this unbelievably lush, refined blend that dazzles year after year.
- Although it’s an Angel favorite, David simply wound up making fewer bottles of this red treasure in 2018 than ever before. With thousands of Angels eagerly awaiting each vintage, this is one crowd-pleaser you won’t want to sleep on.
- Looking for a bold, juicy California Cab that’s both steeped in velvety-smooth elegance and still perfect for enjoying any old day of the week? You found it! This lusciously layered, casually decadent Cab from Evangelos hits the spot every time.
- Your support gave Evangelos access to the fruit of his choice from a handful of vineyards spread throughout the Lodi region. Then, thanks to your funding, he was able to age the wine in premium French oak to give this Cab its trademark layers of luxurious flavor and velvety-smoothness.
- Up your lunch game and sip this silky red with a smoked turkey or tri-tip sandwich from your favorite deli.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Tom’s full-bodied red was made to satisfy the sweet-tooths out there, with a whole bounty of juicy, fruity and refined flavors just waiting to dazzle you.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Tom was able to bring back this red delight for a second vintage, striking that perfect balance between easy-drinking smoothness and a delectable sweetness.
- Pair this smooth red’s sweetness with a decadent cheese plate after dinner, your Angel-funded winemaker says, and you can’t go wrong.