Thousands of Angels are in love with this Malbec – and it’s easy to see (and taste) why! This dark and smooth red from Evangelos will dazzle you with rustic aromas and flavors like wild berries and rich mocha.
California Malbec is pretty rare, because it’s primarily known as a blending grape. But this ravenous red has been on a steady rise...and Evangelos knows where to harvest grapes with the juiciest, most robust flavor for your sultry red.
For the perfect food pairing, Evangelos recommends a glass of your Malbec when chowing down on some lasagna or pulled pork (he suggests giving it a few minutes to breathe and open up so the flavors really sing with the food).
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a picture-perfect 2019 growing season, Stephen had the luxury of leaving his Merlot grapes on the vines just a little longer than normal, letting them develop BIG concentrated flavors and a little extra oomph, just for you.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
If you love elegant reds, this signature Italian grape might become your new fave! Your soft and velvety Barbera is full of juicy flavors like wild strawberries, black cherries, boysenberries and toasty spices.
Lodi's Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing intense, sun-ripened Barbera. And Karen tasted this red each day of fermentation, making sure flavors and textures were juuuust right.
- A luscious, silky-smooth Italian red like this was meant for grilled peppered steak or creamy mushroom risotto. Cin cin!