- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
Imagine a serene, wooded clearing – a few birds chirping, sunlight dancing on the tops of wild berries. Ahhh...that coziness is what Karen’s rich, sumptuous Malbec is. This silky-smooth red with dark berry notes and smoky undertones will bring you back to the simple life.
Your support allowed Karen to give your Malbec the works – adding a pinch of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petite Sirah for complexity, and aging your red in French oak to add loads of character.
Pour a glass of this red before you put a rack of ribs on the grill – each time you brush ‘em with BBQ sauce, take a sip of your Malbec and experience how the flavors open up. Truly magical!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- This ripe, vibrant Pinot is a full-on flood of refined fruit, juicy and generous with splashes of black cherry, raspberry and a toasty trace of oak from 14 months of aging in French oak.
- Angels helped Richard source this lavish Pinot from vineyards set in Clarksburg, within the Sacramento Delta, where afternoon breezes from the San Francisco Bay help thin-skinned fruit like Pinot Noir ripen at just the right pace to capture every layer of juicy flavor.
- This easy-sipping red is a delight all on its own, but to make a feast out of it, pair a glass (or two) with some crispy duck or beef bourguignon. For best results, share with a few friends.
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- This sumptuous red blend of rich Cabernet, sultry-smooth Zinfandel and a touch of powerful Petite Sirah is a full-on Angel-funded summer classic, complete with a decadent, smoky touch of oak and a long, luscious finish.
- After leading some of the most famous wineries in California, David turned to Angels to make the wines he’s always dreamed of. With your funding, he’s able to scout out the best fruit from across the state and bring it together for this unbelievably lush, refined blend that dazzles year after year.
- Although it’s an Angel favorite, David simply wound up making fewer bottles of this red treasure in 2018 than ever before. With thousands of Angels eagerly awaiting each vintage, this is one crowd-pleaser you won’t want to sleep on.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!