- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
WE'RE NOT SURE
From the plump, jammy flavors to the chocolate-smooth textures… Evangelos made you a Cab that’s pure indulgence.
Gathering sun-ripened grapes from two different Lodi vineyards, Evangelos fermented this Cab with care to preserve its deep color and then aged it on top of premium French oak to add layers of soft spice and velvety textures.
Up your lunch game and sip this silky red with a smoked turkey or tri-tip sandwich from your favorite deli. (Your taste buds’ll thank you.)
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.