- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Dark and dreamy Pinot Noir doused in fresh fruit flavors like the first bite of a full, ripe cherry. This red is sleek and smooth with an oaky backbone that lets the fruit shine through on a long, luxurious finish.
- Rod aged this Pinot in small French oak barrels straight from a special connection in Burgundy, to help show off the fullest, most refined character of these glorious grapes.
- With your help, Rod sourced this red from Martinborough, the birthplace of New Zealand Pinot Noir and home to some of the north island’s very best Pinot vineyards.
Lushly layered lighter fruit flavors mingle seamlessly with just a touch of spice and a delicate, juicy texture to bring you one of the hands-down most delicious, soul-warming Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded.
Derek took this Pinot from vine to wine, overseeing every step in the vineyard all the way up to harvest, then every step in the winery from blending to barreling, until it was perfect enough to finally put in bottles and bring to you.
“I've made single vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (and a gold medal winner!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
- Oh, sweet heaven. This Pinot ticks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Fruity? Check. Oh-so-sippable? Check Check.
- Sharon likens this complex, California-grown red to a warm slice of black cherry pie. It's the perfect balance of rich, creamy and sweet – you'll get something different out of every sip. Now that's what you call complexity and depth!
- ...and with your support, she makes this scrumptious red for a song. Don't mind us, we'll just be ordering this ravishing Pinot by the caseful – cattoo you later.
- This is a festive Pinot – the kind of easy-drinking, cherry-filled red you can guzzle just as easily by the pool as you can by a cozy winter fire.
- Ben's part of a family line of grape growers and hand-harvested this Pinot from his own property in the north facing slopes of Marlborough. He treats his fruit with every care imaginable (including resting it on over a year's worth of French oak barrels.)
- New Zealand reds have a fresh, vibrant side – they're a bit lighter than Californian wines, and a bit richer than classic French styles. That makes this Pinot the Goldilocks of wines – and it's juuuuust right.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!