- Jen’s bold and juicy Shiraz is a Down Under stunner, dripping with rich, ripe flavors of red berry fruit and humming with a touch of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this tastebud-tingling red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from a trio of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering Aussie red you won’t be able to put down.
- This rowdy red is ready to be enjoyed on arrival, but with flavors this powerful and complex, Jen suggests giving it at least an hour or two to breathe after first popping the cork out.
- From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, Carmen's pure South African Shiraz is an all-out crowd pleaser.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa. She fermented each block separately before she made the final blend - to capture all bold berry flavors she could muster!
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can bust this one out with everything from your favorite 12” pepperoni, to a fiery Indian curry.
- Powerfully bold and dripping with juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz is a rich, mouthwatering red with velvety smoothness for days.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.