- This juicy, smooth red gushes with ripe red berry flavors of black cherry and deep dark plum that glide into a big, toasty finish.
- Your support gave Sharon first dibs on exquisite, perfectly ripened Pinot Noir harvested from lush Monterey County vineyards, which she masterfully blended to lip-smacking Pinot perfection. Your funding even allowed her to age the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels for an extra dash of elegance.
- Thanks to you, Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is the cat’s meow! Her only ask: for a Pinot this layered and complex, make sure you give it about an hour to breathe before diving in, so you get every decadent nuance of flavor.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!