WE'RE NOT SURE
This bright, easy-sipping white bounces along with a bounty of light fruit from juicy melon to tangy citrusy lemon, giving you a taste of New Zealand’s best for only a smidgen of what it’s worth.
You helped Mike get hold of some pristine Pinot Gris -- he knew it was best to go hands-off and let these top-notch grapes ferment naturally for their fullest, freshest flavors to shine through. Turns out he was right on the money!
Pair this delicate white delight up with your choice of fresh seafood, Mike says, and you can’t go wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
- This superb Chardonnay specialty comes straight from a famous winemaking family working for you on New Zealand’s South Island. It’s swimming in light fruit flavors like ripe, white nectarine and peach, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from just the right touch of French oak.
- Your winemaker Nicky fermented this Chard in a mix of smaller oak barrels and stainless steel to give the wine its unique silkiness and complexity.
- A hot, dry New Zealand summer in 2019 helped tee up this Chardonnay’s wonderfully concentrated flavors, and Nicky was just the winemaker to deliver on that potential... and then some!