WE'RE NOT SURE
- For some of the finest, freshest and most elegant French white around, you’ve come to the right place! This luscious white is loaded with ripe, refined flavors and a crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- The only catch about this dazzling white is that it’s seriously limited – Patrice could only make a few hundred cases, and they’re bound to fly out of the door. This is one fresh French masterpiece you don’t want to sleep on.
Sourced from a prestigious, cool-climate vineyard a stone’s throw from the coast, this is a luscious Sauvignon Blanc – made extra lavish thanks to special barrel fermentation.
Inspired by his time in Bordeaux, Jesse fermented and aged this Sonoma Sauv Blanc for 6 months in French oak barrels to bring an unforgettably smooth, creamy texture to a wine famous for citrusy zing.
For helping to support Jesse through these tough times, just as he was preparing to open his first tasting room, he’s giving Angels a special opportunity to scoop up one of the most impeccable Sauvignon Blancs in all of Sonoma.
- This cool, crisp thirst-quencher from Ben and Rod is how Sauvignon Blanc was meant to be – stacked with light and sumptuous fruit flavors and balanced with a lip-smacking freshness that glides all the way through a long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!